Effective Date: 13/08/2023
Hello, creators and copyright holders! Welcome to “Allnaija.ng.” We respect your intellectual property rights and are committed to addressing any concerns you may have regarding copyright infringement. This DMCA Policy outlines the steps we take to respond to claims of copyright infringement on our platform.
1. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any content on “Allnaija.ng,” infringes upon your copyright, you can submit a written notification to our designated agent. Your notification should include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
- A description of the specific location on our website where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2. DMCA Agent Contact Information
You can reach our designated DMCA agent at the following address: [email protected]
If you believe that the material you posted on “Allnaija.ng,” was removed or access was disabled in error or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. Your counter-notification should include the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you are outside the United States, the federal district court for the district in which the service provider may be found) and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification.
4. Repeat Infringers
In appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, we may terminate the accounts of users who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
5. Changes to DMCA Policy
We may update this DMCA Policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page with a revised effective date. We encourage you to review this policy periodically.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or inquiries regarding our DMCA Policy or your experience on “Allnaija.ng,,” please contact us at the following emails:
Thank you for being part of the “Allnaija.ng” community and respecting copyright law. Your cooperation helps us maintain a platform that honors creators and their valuable contributions.